Energy portfolios are getting more complex as a result of more renewable energy generation, decentralized energy assets and large-scale electrification.
Dexter's AI-based software enables energy companies and aggregators with diverse portfolios to accurately forecast production per cluster, connection or asset. This may include wind assets,
solar assets, or other type of intermittent energy production.
Our big-data software platform enables automatic preprocessing, cleaning and scaling of enormous amounts of data to enhance forecasting on different time-scales. Our software enables
energy retailers to control their production portfolio and minimize is imbalance.
The latest technological developments in big-data infrastructure and artificial intelligence enhance the accuracy of forecasting compared to basic methods. Our technology shows that up
to 30% of imbalance costs can be reduced.
The software enables separate handling of behind-the-meter consumption, production and/or storage. Some key points and features of this Software-as-a-Solution includes:
- Machine-learning layer on the best weather models result in more accurate weather forecasts
- Location specific information is automatically handled
- Up to 30% lower imbalance costs than standard forecast methods
- Fully automatic and highest security
- Insights & automatic reporting